The Vampire FaceLift®
and Vampire Facial®
Check back soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does The Vampire FaceLift® work?
The Vampire FaceLift® has three distinct steps:
- Hyaluronic acid is first injected to add volume to areas with deep wrinkles or recessions. Through this, a natural shape to the face is restored by tightening sagging skin.
- We draw a little bit of your blood, approx. 4 tsps, and spin it in a centrifuge. As its spun, the platelets separate from the rest of the blood.
- From there, calcium chloride is added to your PRP and the mixture is then injected into your skin. At this point, we target areas that are not usually appropriate for fillers, such as the cheeks, the eye area, and the forehead, making the Vampire Facelift® more appropriate for guests whose aesthetic goals require work in those troublesome spots.
How does The Vampire Facial® work?
The Vampire FaceLift® has two distinct steps:
- A small amount of blood (approximately 4 teaspoons) is taken from your own body. The blood is then spun in a centrifuge which separates the platelets away from the rest of the blood.
- These growth-factor rich platelets are then injected back into the face using a very fine needle to induce new growth of collagen, blood vessels and skin tissue. With this procedure, the skin is lifted away from the bone, to create not only new blood flow, but also skin volume.
What is platlet-rich plasma (PRP)?
PRP are cells within your blood that respond to small cuts in your skin by releasing growth factors and chemical signals. The signals attract other cells to the area and stimulate collagen production for tighter, firmer skin.
What’s the difference between a Vampire Facial® and a Vampire Facelift®?
The two procedures differ in their complexity and the way they deliver platelet-rich plasma (PRP), derived from your blood, to your skin cells.
- Vampire Facelift®, hyaluronic acid is first injected to add volume to areas with deep wrinkles or recessions. From there, calcium chloride is added to your PRP and the mixture is then injected into your skin. At this point, we target areas that are not usually appropriate for fillers, such as the cheeks, the eye area, and the forehead, making the Vampire Facelift® more appropriate for guests whose aesthetic goals require work in those troublesome spots.
- Vampire Facial®, on the other hand, is a one step process. Using a needling device (such as microneedles), microscopic channels of varying depths are created and PRP is applied over the areas.
How do I decide between the two procedures?
Guests should choose between the Vampire Facelift® and the Vampire Facial® according to their aesthetic goals. If you have deep wrinkles or scars, then the Vampire Facelift® makes the most sense for you. However, if you only have fine lines or superficial scares, then the Vampire Facial® will suffice.
What are the benefits?
- The Vampire Facelift® restores volume by lifting the skin off the bone and enhances collagen production for tighter, firmer skin. The procedure also improves overall complexion.
- The Vampire Facial® enhances collagen production for tighter, firmer skin.
When will I be able to see results?
- Vampire Facelift®: Guests should be able to see results around 3 weeks after receiving the procedure. From there, improvements will continue to grow for up to 3 months.
- Vampire Facial®: Results begin to surface after the recovery period ends, with your skin appearing to glow.
How long do the results last?
Improvements from a Vampire FaceLift® and Vampire Facial® continue to grow for up to 3 months after the procedure. Generally, results last for at least a year, and have the potential to last 18 months.
Are there side effects?
- Vampire Facial®: redness and a scratched look may appear.
- Vampire FaceLift®: very minimal swelling or redness may occur.
Where can I receive my treatment?
You can receive a Vampire FaceLift® and Vampire Facial® at any one of our locations in Fresno, Visalia, and San Luis Obispo.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have! We are happy to discuss any of our services that interest you, and look forward to learning more about your aesthetic goals.